1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Have discussed with several shareholders over the past couple of...

1. 12,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6202
    Have discussed with several shareholders over the past couple of days "The Business of LCT" Targets? Time frames? Revenue From? How , When and Who are the questions , same as any other business.
    Otherwise its back to the Lab, more research with no Income. Heads of Agreement or MOU's need to be sought for a take out or partnership on the technology.
    I now have plenty of Questions about Diabecell, firstly many of us have asked about updates and told the JV company aren't obliged to update , but at the AGM they stated LCT receive regular updates?? now the company is claiming it's far more advanced?? with Millions spent,, this company continues to disappoint on many levels.
    I also think the bar was set to high and to tight a range for the Phase II trials.. There is a possibility that NTCELL can halt the progression of Parkinsons but would require a whole new Phase II , you cant just dredge the last Phase II over time and identify a new result....
    Credibility in the market place and business acumen have taken a serious smashing... It's going to take time,,,and Money...
    Also many are questioning the update of the "Carol" video, timing etc and the Patent Application timing.. i dont get into smoke and mirrors BS,,, but the company needs to deal with these issues...again that's what PR is for,,,
    I will be trading my way up again over the next year, most I only hold for days or weeks , something of course we all had wished we had done with LCT,, for those that wrote about greed,,,how wrong you are ,,many held for belief and a show of confidence in LCT. That sadly has been eroded significantly..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.495K 642.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4953269 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 954858 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.