1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I emailed the company asking about DIABECELL updates, this is...

1. 30 Posts.
    I emailed the company asking about DIABECELL updates, this is their reply, I can't imagine why they don't think the application to the FDA is not material to their share price.

Thank you for your enquiry.

To accelerate and fund development LCT sold its interest in DIABECELL to the 50% owned joint venture company Diatranz Otsuka Limited (DOL) in 2011 for AUD25m. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. (OPF), the other 50% shareholder in DOL, provided AUD25m cash to DOL. DOL continued the development of DIABECELL, including clinical trials in New Zealand and Argentina. Then in 2014 DOL licensed OPF to further develop the product in USA. DOL now plans to support this development and market the USA product in the rest of the world when it becomes available.  Any significant news and events will be posted on DOL’s website www.dolglobal.com .

On 22 November 2012 and 16 November 2015 LCT announced information on the DIA09 Argentine clinical trial. If DOL publishes new information which may have a material effect on the LCT share price we would announce it to shareholders.

Kind regards,

John

John Cowan BCA, FCA

Corporate Services Manager

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.3K 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4791986 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1107268 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.