1AI 0.00% 0.6¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

AGM, page-81

1. 12,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6246
    Wholeheartedly agree, The bar was set far to high for the Phase II trials for NTCell. Plus I think the analysis has been rushed.
    The trial that LCT set out to achieve was adhered to and the testing utilising the double blind was a success, the results are the results,,,for that test.
    Once some detailed analysis has been completed in a couple of weeks, possibly a new set of end points can be drawn up and another trial to commence. Timeframe six months to a year for the parameters to be set, then a patient search?? then DSMB approval all over again, say 2 too 2.5 years...
    Also look at the competitors, some have accelerated overseas and although haven' entered Phase II trials, they haven't muddied the water either....some have gathered over 100m in the bank MC 500m SP $15...
    You would have noticed the business pages reporting on the $120,000,000 wiped off the LCT MC.. LCT is going to need to salvage some sort of Business reputation.
    Personally I would have written a statement of apology and mailed it out to shareholders, they have our addresses the same one for CR's. But hey that's just good investor relations .........
    Suddenly Dragging out Diabecell ,,well , from no updates to being a saving Grace is a big leap...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6175844 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 279533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.