1AI 0.00% 0.6¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

AGM, page-84

1. 54 Posts.
    my pessimism and posting on this board really serves no useful purpose for anyone but myself. i'll conclude by saying:
    1. i don't blindly trust the phase1 results. i think they should post the raw data for all the exams. and i'd like to know what the ON measurements were for patients in the phase1 trial. what precautions were taken to be sure patients didn't take any pd meds when they were supposed to be OFF. taking 1/2 of a tiny 100mg l-d0pa pill 45minutes before the exam is all it takes to give you a 15point improvement in your UPRDS part 3 exam.
    they had to be OFF a lot for the 5 exams they had to take i assume, how did they schedule all of those exams?
    2. if you look at the youtube video i referenced where dr. snow presents to the N.Z. pd association, starting around minute 35, you'll see a little tidbit stating that with an earlier 1997 porcine implant trial, 2 of the patients HAD 50% improvement in this unblinded study with 12 patients. they measured the improvement in the OFF state using the unified pd scale. it's a little difficult to see everything without stopping/starting the video.. and the benefit lasted 12 months. by chance a patient died and an autopsy showed very few living porcine cells yet apparently the patient had shown a significant improvement over baseline.

3. there's just nothing but a hope and a prayer that the treatment patients will maintain their benefit any longer than the controls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6175844 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 279533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.