BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AGM

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    It's been a BIG year for BRTV. I can't make it to the AGM, but would like to see some of the following:

BIG growth
    They have flagged updates on this are to come, so would be a good forum to update shareholders and the markets as to international expansion. I would be interested to understand:
    - Reach in Aus first (how much growth is still to be captured)
    - US expansion (how many cities outside Texas, NY are we in? Have seen Chicago and Denver vids popping up)
    - UK market summary (London good, how do we grow it, base for european expansion?)
    - Asia (HK + other markets, where is this at?)
    Management won't have all the answers on this, as I doubt they expected to be where they are now heading for $20m a quarter this time last year, but it would be nice if they can paint a more detailed picture than previous presentations as Institutions and Shareholders are going to start to expect it.

Technology plans
    This has also been flagged previously, would love to see a bit more detail around this, including the integration of Pillar 1 and 2 into pillar 3, or vice versa. Hoping the CTO makes the trip over and can provide a summary.

AGM video
    The AGM provides BIG a great opportunity to film their own corporate event and illustrate the products they can deliver to the ASX market. Given they have partnerships with both ABN Newswire and HotCopper, I would have thought building out the corporate packages would be a focus and why not test these out on your own business. Would be appreciated by all those not in attendance and will remind the investment community how we have only just touched the surface from a product/service point of view. I expect an AGM could be summarised do to a 15-20 min video piece (Chairman speech, CEO speech, key questions and answers).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.