VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Before you worry about the gap VLA should see some decent...

1. 213 Posts.
    Before you worry about the gap VLA should see some decent support between 0.520 and 0.535 looking back at 2015. Trade from December 2015 through to April 2016 gave support around 0.615 through to 0.630 and unfortunately it pierced that yesterday with a low of 0.605. That low should be tested again soon.

Ultimately it needs a catalyst and looking at the FA there doesn't seem to be anything forthcoming for quite a while. Eventually it will find a bottom and I don't think that it'll need to fill the gap but once it does find support there may need to be some sideways movement for a while (just like there was from late July 2016 to early October 2016). That should see the downtrend broken and once that happens there will be a sentiment change.

I wish all holders good luck with it. I had a trade earlier that I killed for a small loss as it became apparent to me that it wasn't going to turn. Regardless, this is a good quality stock and don't let anybody trick you into thinking otherwise. You just need catalysts to move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.