BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

AGM, page-2

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    I was hoping we may have seen an objective post tallking about the various points possible at the AGM, like a review of the past year, coal prices and their expectations, future developments, capital expenditures, profit guidances, capital management guidances, brokerage cover & insto interest (ie things BRL can do to help this, if anything)... among many other things... not just: RCPS, RCPS, RCPS, RCPS, RCPS, RCPS, RCPS, and how bad management must be because of the RCPS
    You do know the AGM stands for "Annual General Meeting" right? General meaning GENERAL, Not JUST a meeting solely to discuss the RCPS (which by the way was approved by shareholders a year and a half ish ago) and shareholders disgruntled by this.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the RCPS 'debacle' is brought up, but seeing (unlike yourself @xmanrocks) I am a current shareholder, I am more interested in BRL's future, particular the coming full year (where SE will be under full ownership of BT Mining).

I think we will see volumes increase, and a corresponding (and very appropriate) price rise after the AGM is out the way and the market (and yourself) understands what actually are RCPS. We may also see continuously low volumes and low share price, which would be kinda crazy, but then again the past 2 months have also been (mostly) crazy low prices (artificially low in fact). Either way, any weakness will likely be steamrolled by the 'hard' and likely impressive numbers at half year come late Feb 2018. For BRL, with current coal market dynamics, it is a question of when the share price will comfortably glide past 20c, not if.
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 27/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.5¢ $24.24K 29.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22971 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 47565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.