CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

agm, page-2

1. 378 Posts.
    hey mickygene,

the agm was good, there is lots going on at cfe at the present all at once, there is alot of interest which we have seen so far and more to come from what i can gather. The main thing is they are looking at the best interest of the shareholders and the future of the project etc.

No more shares will be issued for people buying in either

As for the selling, one of the institutions in the which held a large portion has been selling when the price goes up, they have just about sold all of their holding from what was said at the agm, also dont quote me on this one, but another went bad and the shares have been sold to recover money etc, the good thing is the board like ts have been buying them up so that is great. This should stop soon so lets hope some upward movement wont be stopped.

once the right partner or proposal comes about they will look at it seriously, the chinese group is interested and are just waiting for money to clear etc. The main problems imo is that most of the offers want control of the company eg more than 50%, so i can fully understand why these agreements have not been finalised.

other than that lots of positive news from the board to the company its self. we will just have to wait and see.

The BFS should be completed in july this will be big for CFE as well as drilling completed in late jan as other institutions will start looking at it once certain drilling is done.

anyway im looking forward to the next couple of months with this stock and what will come about with offers agreements etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.