AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Hi FolksYeah...what is it with mining companies?I tire of the...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Yeah...what is it with mining companies?

I tire of the spelling mistakes!!! Primary school stuff.

So unprofessional and easily avoidable. RRS had a few too. A real turn off.

So we have someone in the company buying a million shares prior to AGM. Its a start.

I think the market has completely forgotten about this one....and they shouldnt have. Its one of the value specs out there.

Sure management are 'average'...I say that because I just cant see anything that seems to jump out at me here like so many other 'tuned in' passionate optimistic and driven management teams.

AEX doesnt give me that feeling.....at all.

Wheres the AEX leadership? You know, the person that stands up tall and announces to the world that this project is a winner etc etc?

It just isnt happening. Ive given this company a really good go and will continue holding, but gee they are ordinary at communicating anything of substance or meaning to the market.

This should be double digits. This project will be measured and indicated and all we have is nearly 18 months of what?

Sure we have potential. ? Uranium now $64 pound Gold $640. An inferred resource worth several billion and.....?

a 4 cent share price!

Lets hope the next set of results emphasise the probability that this project will be a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.