AVR 3.54% $13.46 anteris technologies ltd

I have to say, and I said it way before this agm where wp...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I have to say, and I said it way before this agm where wp addressed it- this is not the same company that was bought into when it first started. If this company IPOd 3 years ago, we would be well above the previous highs because we have revenues, growth and huge margins that weren’t previously there. This company is not the same as it even was 2 years ago, as we have a whole new pipeline and 3d plus tavr that weren’t dreamed of. Admedus was a terrible investment play back then, and was jumped in on with hope of a vaccine which clearly people had little idea on the time frame and costs. These are two different companies compared to before and yes it sucks that people’s investments were destroyed but it had no merit apart from
    Hype and blue sky dreams. This is not that company. Revenues and growth matter most, and the fact there’s a multiple year plan with new strategies that are going to get huge growth for this year, if they follow through and that’s true we will start to see sp appreciated on that plus growth. Cheapest share on the asx for potential and reality at the moment imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.46
Change
0.460(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $281.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.20 $407.7K 30.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1588 $13.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.46 367 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.