AVR 0.65% $15.50 anteris technologies ltd

AGM, page-205

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Not necessarily Like I said- I fully understand why it wasn’t done that way and it would have been slightly insane , but a mix of a bond issue, a loan like the one from pfg, issue of shares and options as incentives and a spp with options for us holders who participated (eg every 2 shares bought one option attached as incentive) Could allow us to double the work force of sales staff and take out the disadvantages as well as bring forward the pipeline without stress, a removing of so many handcuffs as it were. No doubt management now have done amazing things. It wouldn’t have been ideal to do this I know but I feel like since ahz is essentially a new company under this manangement it needs essentially another ipo style raising haha. Imagine if ahz had ipo under Wayne when he took over. The growth, clinical superiority and strategy plus tavr and 3D partnerships, without previous managements crap looming over us, it wouldn’t be 80M that’s for sure but then again, would we have gotten to this point with everything else, who knows. Again I understand it wasn’t easily or necessarily doable but I do think it would have been best for the company long term- but I still think they’re going to do amazing things now it will just take a bit longer which I’m fine with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.50
Change
0.100(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.15 $15.50 $15.00 $108.6K 7.185K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 341 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.