SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Page 13 of the Investor presentation on Freeway 'Revenue...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Page 13 of the Investor presentation on Freeway 'Revenue MODEL' -model being the operative word not actual revenue.

"Market OpportunityLarge Operators (>50M subs)Potential revenue opportunity >US$250K/month/operator *Represents ~30 operators"

Hows does this imply a 50% reduction in revenue?

How many of the POTENTIAL 30 companies have signed up?

How many would have signed up under the original pricing with would have cost them twice as much compared to now?

We may have only got 2 or 3 before, we might get 20 now?

This is about price i.e.. $250K per operator - not revenue. The revenue will change as more operators sign up. Is it better to have one sign up at $500K per operator or 10 sign up at $250K per operator?

Oh and yes it has been discussed and debated before, I don't know where you were when it was being debated?

Frankly LOTM you seem to have little faith in your past investment choices, the technology this company offers, the success it has had so far or faith in the management. If you are concerned about the current price then look around and see how many tech stocks are surging in price at present in the current economic climate. People are pulling their money from the stock market that is a fact, especially in the tech sector. Even the blue chip companies are getting hammered, Microsoft, Apple Samsung etc. Furthermore look at how so many darling ASX stocks e.g. SAS and RAP were ridiculously over priced (IMO) and weren't earning one cent and look where they are now. So if price is a reflection of success then you have much to learn about the stock market and how it operates. This company has strong foundations they are constantly being reinforced. It has grown significantly and is earning money right now. Remember why you invested in SYT because they are much further down the road to success then when you bough into this company. The SP will eventually follow-IMO. If you don't have faith in your decision making then put your money somewhere where it doesn't cause you so much angst, it's not worth the stress. No offence intended.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.