DNA 0.00% 3.5¢ donaco international limited

i think your point about not reporting the criminal impact at...

1. 7,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2041
    i think your point about not reporting the criminal impact at Aristo at the FY18 result is damming. The business was decimated for 2 months, yet no mention. The analysts qizzed the Star Vegas performance given it's scale relative to ghe group, but unbelievable that Aristo woes were not reported. Were they hiding behind an 'ongoing police investigation' excuse?

Also, the the continual updates on slots renewal sound extremely positive, yet its had a massive short term negative impact. Sure enough, its was mainly because the revenue commision is lower, but to jepordise that part of the business during a vulnerable time is not intelligent. 

And here we are again, with numberd carrots dangled out in front as if the businesses will perform by previous standards in the second half. 

If DNA had more debt it'd be over, but debt is low now asoutstanding debt is only about US34m, and net debt likely much lower. By its sailing close to the wind and the vendor is playing a more rational hand than the company is letting on. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8884 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.