KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

AGM, page-4

1. jwt
    3,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I'm guessing, but CSIRO would have been given a look at the Certain ID Patent to decide if there was anything there of potential value. On taking it onboard, we can assume they did think it worthwhile to chase it further. So the next step is, presumably,  to build a prototype gadget that can be used for testing in the lab and then, possibly, given to banks, say, for some serious testing. Building a prototype is not going to be  overnight. And the CSIRO are not going to issue notices to us all telling us all how it is going. In other words, things are happening and we all need to be patient. If you can't be, a bottle of shiraz every evening is a good antidote. Works for me. And if it all fails, all those Certain ID devices can be harmlessly put to rest in one of our new waste treatment centres: soon: well down the track: eventually anyway: when we have one going. Or, turned into registration tags for all cars destined for the recycling plant. That's the Hunting Plant, soon to be announced. jwt, post a shiraz testing occasion. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.