ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

AGM, page-100

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Good morning Prosperman,

Relative to discussion around the AGM (the topic of this thread), I would like to bring things back on track.  I asked a similar question to someone else who sometimes hold similar views/posting patterns as yours, but the question is really out there for all to answer. 

So there is no ambiguity, I will be clear I would really like to try and get you to articulate something of substance on this topic ( others are of course welcome to add input as well).  Your repeated droning of where the SP is, was and your opinion around this has been noted as a point across multiple threads, however the volume and frequency with which you post about the same point doesn't actually strengthen its validity.  In my opinion it cumulatively weakens it.

So, relative to the AGM topic of this thread:

At the AGM, what practical opportunities were missed as points of discussion relating to what our management have done/pursued relative to our technologies?  Refer to below context relating to what I believe has been a strong indications of "getting knocked down and getting up again", so to speak.

I believe this post can also apply to the ECT shareholders adding value thread, but am interested to know about what might have been missed as points for management ( and us shareholders) to consider at the AGM. 

As context,  I provide below information I previously posted:

"Similar to others who have posted on the ECT fourm (sic), I am still at a loss on what alternatives would put us into the area of opportunity that India is potentially presenting us with:

• We've exhaustively pursued opportunities in Australia, including trying to take advantage of government programs
    • I am not sure what we have done with Chinese investment potentials, but would find there may be a similar approach you are alluding to around the "bottom line" of price in how they might go about trying to forge a deal with a small Australian entity
    • We certainly don't have the resources (capital or raw materials) required to advance technology on our own, which is where Indian entities provide in abundance

It seems to be every time an obstacle has been presented (gov funding rejected, little progress in Latrobe, political barriers in-country, potential partners being mirages) there has been a clear and purposeful effort to surpass such barriers and find a new path to potential success.  I don't disagree it hasn't cost money, and pardon the cliche, but nothing of import comes free in this world... can you flush out what practical opportunity has been missing in our management teams control that hasn't been pursued?

"

Cheers,

Wise one (not really, but HC doens't mind a little humor)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.