ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

AGM, page-127

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    As I previously said , use your condensing views that keep repeating success that actually have no occurred? Now your the expert,
    when will the contract be signed??
    Do you think signing the contract will make one bit of difference to the S/P??AS FAR AS YOU ASSUMPTIONS ON SCHOOL TEACHING -REAL LESSONS ARE LEARN`T IN THE REAL WORLD--AND AFTER AWHILE SOME CAN SMELL b/s A MILE AWAY HENCE S/P --1.2c. It matter little what someone writes or dot joining--when nothing is signed--its fairy floss--u being astute--would already know this. Look at what they have achieved, not what they say they will achieve in a never ending timeline?? I myself think the signing means little= like the rubbery figures regarding financial--really school boy economics? I don't look for pat on the backs--one should past that stage and encourage others. As being a figure to encourage other pointing out faults, mistakes, to help make outcome better-=-rather than just glossing over failures. One should learn from their mistakes--hence S/P --1.2C!
    SO UNLESS U INTEND TO DISAPPEAR FOR ANOTHER 10 YRS ALL I WOULD LIKE FROM U IS 3 questions asked.
    1/ Signing date of contract/
    2/Do you think S/P will be above 2c b4 July 2019.
    3/ If S/P not above options price--do you think extension, or forget about options ever again for this company.
    If you cannot answer the question with some relevance I prefer U go back to being R V Winkle?
    Regards the Angry school boy, to disparage others when you do not come up with effective answer yourself regarding dismal S/P--when we are in a S/M invest forum,
    some what bewilder me RVW!! TIME FOR WORK TO MAKE SOME REAL MONEY WHICH THIS STOCK HAS NOT DELIVERED IN 7 YRS. Although very excited management have rewarded themselves for their achievements---Which are?????????????? If you are not happy with the content maybe you can draw up a guideline that suits you better. Layman's terms obviously upsets U!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.516K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 21223977 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8115583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.