STX 2.78% 17.5¢ strike energy limited

AGM, page-67

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2719
    hi rolla
    i posted this on the 28- 11 & what stu said is going to happen has started ,hope it helps & if this fails to calm you give him a call next week.

"i asked stu how things are going & below is what came back, all good from my point of view."

"The last Jaws update was 15 days ago and showed progress from the previous update prior to that. At this time we are seeing continued gas flows as previously indicated with again strong water rates. These strong water rates are indicative that it is still early days in the depressurisation and that the bulk of the action remains in front of us. Strike currently expects a step change in gas production with progress towards the end of the year the indicated timeframe. It was always a toss of a coin that we might see it before the closure of the SPP but that timeframe was always a false milestone in the life of the Jaws wells. Time is the factor here and I need to remind you that we are trying to depressurise 37m of coal seam across the best part of a sqkm. Patience is required, pity the about the market, but its short term."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.170M 6.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1634397 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 617607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.