FAR 0.00% 44.0¢ far limited

AGM, page-14

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Hi Whisky,

Understood, however currently whatever spin you put on it Far have simply not created Shareholder value (except maybe for a few lucky shareholders) and therefore by definition are not enacting their mission statement. this is A Company's "raison d'etre" and a fairly serious issue if they are no abiding by it IMHO. You can't have a Board making a mission statement for a company and then doing the exact opposite without questions being asked?

I googled definitions to be check whether there is any ambiguity with the statement, but it seems clear to me that you can't make an argument shareholder value is being created - for most it is being destroyed and the Company should recognise they have not delivered on this and consistently over a long timeframe (apart for 4months prior to Samo maybe). Context is important and they may well deliver in an even longer timeframe or by selling the oil they have found (albeit at a greater price than the current total value of the company) to address this. Who knows, we just need patience apparently.

So far, over 5 years, and after great successes apparently, Far have created approx minus 3c Shareholder Value for me personally.
    It's in black and white and no words or creative accounting can convince me otherwise.

Shareholder value is a business term, sometimes phrased as shareholder value maximization or as the shareholder value model, which implies that the ultimate measure of a company's success is the extent to which it enriches shareholders.

Shareholder value is the financial worth owners of a business receive for owning shares in the company.

Shareholder value is the value enjoyed by a shareholder by possessing shares of a company. It is the value delivered by the company to the shareholder. Increasing the shareholder value is of prime importance for the management of a company. So the management must have the interests of shareholders in mind while making decisions. The higher the shareholder value, the better it is for the company and management.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $93.54K 211.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 203034 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ 73024
Last updated 15.23pm 15/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.