RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

agm, page-6

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4973
    Not sure much of interest will be said at the AGM that you can't find out over the phone. Very approachable blokes, small team of committed explorationists and it seems Mick Ruane has been looking for potash for some time. I can see the headlines now..."small explorer Overnight Success".

A lot going on behind the scenes from what I gather planning this years attack now that the resource has been confirmed. Will require patience but no rocket science here; scale, costs and revenue are the only questions now... and how much profit!

Back-loading from Newman will certainly provide cheaper transport but still probably the greatest cost at the end of the day. Balance the distance from Newman against the fact it is already in Ausralia verses the competition from Canada I would think.

Looking forward to some form of desk-top study to lift the skirt on commercial viability. All the stars are lining up for a green, sustainable, 100 year life potash project just when the world is ramping up potash demand for food/fuel. Biofuel demand will filter through all grains via substituation/crowding out etc. As crop prices rise simple maths says put more potash on your acres for higher yield at samed fixed costs. What if all farmers increased potash usage by 20%!!!

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27298 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.