NEU 0.83% $13.91 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

AGM, page-26

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    In response to the past few posts:

Noda - I can only repeat what I believed RT stated at the AGM, that the FDA has been prepared to approve drugs based on robust phase 2 results for those with orphan designation - he said this had almost become the "norm". Just how huge might that be with respect to 2591.

TB - RT seemed to indicate that it was at least a possibility that the indications might be grouped if the circumstances permitted and I took that to mean they would come under the neurology arm of the FDA.

Sillazze - I enjoy your reading between the lines, conspiracy theories and the considerable amount of work you put into reading everything that is put out by NEU. On many occasions, I agree with you - but not this time.

As Little T points out, the reference you have made applies to a sale of the controlling stake in the business, not to licensing deals that might be made with parties other than Acadia. RT gave quite a detailed response at the AGM on why NEU had decided to initiate the 3 month exclusivity period with Acadia and subsequently reject their offer, the gist of which was seeking interest from other companies with respect to trofinetide outside of North America, something they could not do until Acadia had forfeited their first right.

Did you take his comment to mean something else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.91
Change
0.115(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $14.00 $13.46 $4.936M 359.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1226 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.91 486 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.