ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

AGM

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Went to the AGM this morning and came away feeling a bit underwhelmed and uninspired by the whole event. This was mainly due to the realization that for the management of ICG, that is the geologists, its all a bit of a game, hunting for something that they might never find. It appears that Riqueza is Ross's baby and the new tenaments and applications fall under Jonathons jurisdiction. Indeed, Ross bailed from the meeting after talking about Riqueza and left the rest of the presentation to Jonathon. My impression, and I could be wrong, is that management aren't particularly concerned about shareholders and the fact that we have a shareprice at .002c and the majority, if not all, of shareholders completely and utterly under water. There's a little bit of talk about preserving capital and saving costs here and there but no definite long term plan. There won't be any drilling until at least the second half of 2020 at Riqueza and this will also be dependent upon drilling permits being obtained. To be honest I've got a feeling I've done my dough and even though Wealth Empire may be a fraud or a pot stirrer, there is definitely room for some people on the board who actually have the shareholders interests at heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $210 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1853050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 323456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.