AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

WELL ... as expected ... a LOT of shouting and posturing .......

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    WELL ... as expected ... a LOT of shouting and posturing .... one thing I did walk away with is a number of SH's do not understand the meaning of " CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION " ... and another phrase ... " INSIDER TRADING " ..... there were a few personal attacks ... I understand frustration and disappointment .... I should know ... BUT ...BB had no sooner finished informing the floor ... that his FAMILY have been receiving DEATH THREATS ... when "Jason" stood up , shouted at Ben that he was now a " dead man walking" ... then strode out ... irrespective of performance and outcomes ... that action was abhorrent ... I am sure there is a case for Threating / Intimidation behaviour .... on another point re Ben's hours of work .... to all you persons with great knowledge about Bens personal life ... his involvement with Council ... 1 DAY a MONTH ..... As a VOLUNTEER .... I for one can still see great potential and as such big things happening for AUZ and the SH's ..... Its a potential travesty that HC Moderators do not do their job in vetting blatantly deliberate misinformation ... surley 1041a can be invoked .... jus saying ... AUZ and BoD .... move forward with energy and confidence ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $80.55K 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5627269 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 9546693
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.