AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AGM, page-168

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    If phones were allowed on in the meeting I can honestly say that I'd have pushed the sell button not too much latrr than the openning speech.

That AGM was the most poorly run meeting I've ever attended in my life both from the Board's perspective and the floor. Needless to say I pushed the sell button after exiting the meeting. The sale was at market and as such was realised immediately but it never showed in course of sales on Asx nor Cnx (or whatever its called).

I found the Board members condescending and maybe 1 of the shareholdrrs over zealous but it could essily be seen that he was harmless excepting his world of hurt. This should have been easily avoided with some compassion or empathy.

How is this Board and CEO going to run ABillion dollar company.. it beggsrs belief. During question time and BB had himself cornered by the front row shareholder BB's time management was seriously questioned and he led off into mentioning his child's basketball team and how he coaches etc. That is when my head lay in my hands for a rest from the crasiest AGM of a supposedly 1 step off A $billion company. Sorry that is totally unprofessional.

This unprofessionalism ugly head raised itself throughout the meeting hence my decision to ditch most of my shares.

I'll be still watching this space but believe much has to change and do I believe they can do it.. no not without profesdionsl help. .and will it happen .. not unless someone opens their eyes!

I'm not a usual down ramper as will be seen from all posts prior to this meeting so please don't label my post as such. . this is me seeing what I saw yesterday with my own eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $18.49K 2.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 4996323 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2511425 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.