AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AGM, page-219

1. ptw
    2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I believe in the resource we've got, but I don't believe in the board. I'm not alone in that matter as I pointed at that when news of Marcus having already left got around on Monday the the 4th Nov, it became the largest traded volume in 2 years - and negatively....I do not believe that was a coincidence. I also mentioned the fact of Marcus's arrival being price sensitive and how the "vibe" of punters was extremely enthusiastic, the social media garbage stopped, the smart arse shit to the ASX also stopped, etc, it was a breath of fresh air. Yet he goes, and it's put in the report towards the back...Anytime I looked past people at Bell while I was delivering that, he was sitting there staring at the table or his hands.

Not every sparky, plumber, baker, whatever, makes a good business man, and Bell is a geo trapped in a Managing Directors body I feel and not up to the task. I also don't believe Ramsden and Marinelli are any better really given the Bergen & Patto's fiascoes, and I'm not comfortable with their Terrain involvement either.

As it currently stand with this lot I think our only hope is a majority government funded arrangement of sorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $510 63.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 22331734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1248037 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.