AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Hi W00fy, I would make sure you have the full facts of the...

1. 3,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    Hi W00fy,
    I would make sure you have the full facts of the minutes of the AGM and scienario around question time.
    You are making assumptions of events from shers that came across rude, agressive, condiscending, not listning or accepting any response. All fair questions were responded to, most questions were not thought out well and quite silly. Myself and other shers did ask this loudmouth to ease up as we were after future aims and objectives not keep drumming the past, arguing about shers on the board and the website. Non of which has any influence on the the new aims and objectives of the BOD or important meeting Ben has in Germany in 2 weeks.
    Along with the aggression, loudness and rude behaviour of another condiscending person sitting up the back with more shouting, no wonder the board tried to move the conversation on. Question were not that "fair" at all, some quite silly.
    Finally some accounts by a poster are not true. Would you think any BOD would talk to anyone that was rude, agressive and loud during nibblies after the AGM. ......... they were nowhere to be seen. Gone. In fact the after meet discussion was gold to an investor.

Now, I had the opportunity to speak with both Ben and Domonic, Ben for some time. Yes I have been critical of Ben in the past. Let's say from my line of questioning, (E.g. Austrade, Europe, financing and advances in the Townsville area) I come away releaved and happier albeit more patience needed as the new excitind pathways could give more opportunities for direct relations with Auto manufacturers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.