AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AGM, page-434

1. ptw
    2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Why didn't you call me out by name in the above? I telegraphed my intentions well in advance about where I was going to be and at what time so that anyone that had any issue with me could speak to me face to face, I don't hide by behind innuendo and a keyboard. How I come across here is how I am in person, and if that is confronting for some that they feel outraged, I really couldn't care less. I tolerate fools lightly and I tolerate fools who try and take me for one even less. and respond accordingly.

As for me being gone and nowhere to be seen after the AGM, I can assure you I was not in the least bit intimidated or scared of any such encounter, I left in disgust as I have previously said I'd seen enough.

Where were those "Hard" questions you were going to ask? LMFAO.....the lady along from you had more "balls" in her questioning than you did.

You can lap up whatever you want to hear from the BoD, but I'll leave you and everyone else with this - Ben was asked very early on in questioning if he gets paid as a councillor and he said NO. DYOR......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.