VMT 0.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

Agm, page-4

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Agree the AGM was good. I always like to glean the personal character of the leadership. With Charles, I think we have a very forward looking hard working honourable, personable person. His english is a struggle but doggedly finds the right word or sentiment.
    It seems to me they have no production capacity issues, bold growth plans and working relationships with potential business clients in the form of ride share, distributors... Management obviously have energy , doing an average of 2 roadshow events per week. Wow! Their networking and marketing is obviously working, which isn't always easy to get traction.
    Ill be monitoring this one closely for any divergence, but they have redefined their strategy from a couple of years back, and continue to build their business. Their marketing and multi-media strategy looks good. Good looking funky product with a 2 prong personality, one racing star the other a stylish young female both to add appeal. .This could be a really great investment in a few years. It already is for me. I like investments where I like the product. Im not a motor bike person but can see the appeal. The productd design , and the clean energy is the appeal.

The ability to SSP at 16.67c was a no brainer with the SP only retracting due to the covid19 melt down. Im expecting this to double again, my only concern is any Chinese sourced product backlash; we are starting to hear some pretty horrible language on the news etc. I hope not.
    The talk of margin was interesting, steadily increase gross margin, but will share that with distributors..... the early ones was my impression. I glean they develop good relationships, leave the door open, and continue to build on those opportunities, Ducati for one.
    To finish on a positive, this company has ticked all the boxes, once serious sales come from countries replacing the old moped, the business scale will rocket. It sounds as if ride share companies could be a solid contribution over the next few years. B2B will continue to expand. I like the 3 wheeler, great for food deliveries, and even for maturing people still wanting to get out and about!
    Go VMOTO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $23.43K 207.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 54075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.