PER 5.88% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

AGM

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    AGM IDEAS

Last year this board selfishly issued them self 10% of the company under the guise of performance and being unable to purchase on market because of inside knowledge LOL

Well not funny but it happened

SO

Would it not be fitting this year for this board to award all its shareholders with a repeat loyalty issue as they did in 2013 after the recent success in conversion of those loyalty bringing the company in around $9mil in revenue

The 2013 award was for roughly 33Percent of the company at that time in return for the vote on the consolidation of our holdings

So would it not be feasible for the company to reward its shareholders on behalf of their support for the last option conversion

So i would like to put forward for you fellow shareholders to think on

This years resolution 1 at this years AGM

I would like to see

A loyalty issue to all shareholders Except management whom have already been rewarded with their previous issue

Which would consist of similar to the 2013 issue 33percent of the companies Shares on issue awarded

Something like

500,000,000 SOI

33% = 166,666,666, new oppis issued conversion price 20c

converted @ 20c = 166,666,666 X 0.20 = $33,333,333.00

1 option issued for every 3 shares held with a 2 year expiry and a conversion of 20c

Giving the company if all shares are converted a total of $33.3 mil into their coffers

This is very generous when you consider management awarded themselves 4 yrs with roughly a 12c conversion with the option of a free conversion YES 0 COST

If the zero cost option is taken by board members then there is no contribution to the company $ wise whatsoever

I am not asking for anything for free but i converted nearly 3mil oppis to support this company tell me am i asking to much for a little reward for being so loyal

not only that that loyalty would benefit the company down the track with a further $33.3Mil bucks

If we are going to suffer dilution then let us all partake in the bonuses being awarded for committing long term to this company

I am asking for 1 oppi for 3 fully paid for our loyalty

Diamond got 4 oppis for evey 1 fully paid for his performance lol

Love to hear fellow shareholders thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $47.42K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34238 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.