DXN 1.22% 8.1¢ dxn limited

I wouldn't say it's standard but yes, not always an announcement...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I wouldn't say it's standard but yes, not always an announcement from the chairman at the AGM. John Baillie was anointed chairman back in March and there has not been one word from him. Not even in the annual report. At a time when the company is 'seemingly' on a thin edge, some sort of statement from the chairman would be appropriate, he's supposed to be the bloke with a handle on the forward vision for the company. It 'seems' like MM is having to bear the burden of the entire operation and all its legacy mistakes without much support from the board. There has always been a criticism from many posters about the lack of clear communication by the company and we all know, where there is a vacuum of information there is doubt, which is currently reflected in the trending share price. I have been holding and following and participating in cap raises now for over two years so your assumption that I am a trader needing to be spoon fed is well wide of the mark. Never sold a share. I think everybody would agree that it is a critical time for the company and pretending otherwise is not going to make things magically turn positive. Lots of questions need to be asked and it is good to see plenty of shareholders asking those questions. I am also in contact with MM and asking questions which he is good enough to respond to. I do not want promotional style announcements to froth the share price but I do believe it is incumbent on the board to give its shareholders and the wider market clear and up to date information around the performance of the company and then the share price will rise and fall on its own merits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.