DXN 4.00% 2.6¢ dxn limited

AGM

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Trust we are all looking forward to next week's AGM.

In my mind it should be very much about consolidation and reinforcing the past 6months achievements.

Yes, I realise they have been Matthew's default position over this time but I feel he will try to present it as a springboard into what should be a strong growth period in both Q3 and Q4, 2021.

As such, I don't anticipate any major announcements from the AGM, nor indeed this side of Christmas. Given this, it could be a good time to consider what is in place and its potential for the next 6months. Some of us will be over it and have had enough and most likely sell up, while others will be prepared to just bide their time and see what early 2021 delivers.

Personally, I am the latter and see the next few months just 'taking a break' for the holidays, from what has been a challenging 2020.

DXNOD I believe are extremely well priced and positioned to move strongly with any share price movement throughout Q3 and Q4.

Wishing everyone here every success in whichever path they take....just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $610 23.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10700 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.