CNM carnegie corporation limited

I first purchased this stock in June 2003 when CNM and PHY...

1. 513 Posts.
    I first purchased this stock in June 2003 when CNM and PHY announced the JV of SSP and held them for several years. I was a long term holder of PHY (1996 - 2005) and believed in the CETO technology. I sold CNM in April 2005 and transferred the funds into REH on the AIM. The main reason behind this was the power generation market in the UK and Europe is more favourable to renewable power generation and that the management team is substantially more experienced then the CNM team. I’m pleased for the long term holders of CNM who have had the patience to hold.

I will seriously think about buying CNM if Australia signs the Kyoto agreement, as this stealth tax will increase the wholesale price of electricity. You only need to look at the electricity prices in the countries located in the European Union.

The opportunities in Europe for this technology to succeed are higher then in Australia. I think it is worth being exposed to the technology in the Northern hemisphere by owning REH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.