CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

agm

1. 303 Posts.

Hello All bkp holders.

There was a good turn out for todays AGM.

The following comments are my views and my views only.

Firstly ,Baraka Petroleum is not the same Company it was 12 months ago. From the AGM, this is the main point of information i can pass on to other current share holders and any new investors who are looking at Baraka.

12 Months ago, all the hopes and dreams hinged on Block 20 to give Baraka a cash flow to fund Mauritania and Mali. As we now know, this well was unsuccessful, and Block 20 has now been relinguished back to the Gov. The Evidence is very clear from the annual report 2007, which clearly shows many large Institutional Investors have exited the Baraka Registry.

Mr Max de Vietri was at his brilliant best. Through his management experience and company vision, Max with the help of Mr Mark Fenton started the new direction of Baraka as from March/April 2007. Board changes were undertaken with new and experience personnel added to the board over the last few months.

Mark Fenton's vision for the future is going to put Baraka Petroleum back on the radar of many Institutional Investors from the local Australia Market. I suggest all investors go and read the Nov 07 Managing Directors Report.

Baraka Petroleum is about to embark on a very exciting drilling program in Colombia , La Punta oil field. This is the start of a very busy 2008 program. We as share holders can expect new near field exploration deals and lots of more exciting announcments to bring this company back to life and back to Prosperity.

All investors must understand, that success comes through lots of hard work, from a great workforce with the right attitute and at Baraka we now have a very experience, powerful Positive thinking team.

There is lots more to look forward to, so lets just keep a lid on it for now. I hope this helps give all investors who were unable to attend todays AGM, some insight into the new progress Baraka is now undertaking.

Crazy K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.