KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Agreed Roznov. Success in Tanzania will provide a solid...

1. 259 Posts.

Agreed Roznov. Success in Tanzania will provide a solid foundation from which Key Petroleum can aggressively explore Italy - notably the Borsano permit in the near term. I have a feeling seismic may have already been completed for the permit - but I will look into it further. I believe there is a proudicing gas field in the adjacent San Marco permit that actually extends into the Borsano permit, but I'll look further into that too. The Key management have neglected to disclose this- although they do disclose the fact that Borsano is jammed between 250 million barrels + Villa Fortuna/ Trecate and the Brugherio gas field. Key obtained Borsano from Puma Oil & Gas who were in turn afforded shares in the Company.

Talk about people playing games with this stock... did anyone see that whopping 500,000 shares bid at 21.5c that disappeared before close?

Roznov...IMHO Key will not retain 100% interest here. A shame...but Key can still expose themselves to significant upside potential with 50% interest. A 20 -30 mmbs oil discovery in this permit would absolutely not look out of place in the immediate area. 50% interest would see Key well into the $1 IMHO. Look at Po Valley Energy operating nearby... only 60 BCF 2P reserves... market cap = $130 million. And yes PVE 'are planning' to target 200mmbs + oil for 2008... but this should serve as a rough guide for Key anyhow.

I can't wait until later 2008 early 2009 when they get stuck into Lampedusa super-deep water offshore Italy. The permit has recently been surrounded by majors. I hear that Tunisia is rediculously prospective for disgusting-sized oil fields (equal to some small nation's GDP hahaha). It is between Italy and Tunisia. It will definately be farmed out IMHO. No question.

Cheers Roznov,
    TheSoothsayer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.