HGR unknown

agm

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Opened by the chairman Peter King.

Went through and carried the first 4 resolutions without much real interest – Peter King had some comments about the name change.

Discussion of the name change and that the Harrington name has been around for 30+ years. Some discussion about colleagues in China in relationship to this (an interesting point).

Looking to encourage good governance in reporting.

Some discussion of Shockrounds. Singapore was particularly interested, although it did not progress; Taser law suits have been holding back further development or interest in the area. The company still holds the patents.

Name change to occur as soon as possible.

I discussed with one of the guys there - the FDA process has not been expidited, and will take as long as it takes. The company will release news as soon as it has some, but also wants to keep its cards close to its chest to avoid competitors being tipped off.

Hot copper got a mention from the director in my conversation - his view is that wild speculation leads to disenfranchised holders that are expecting big quick returns. His view was that slow and steady wins the race.

They took on board my request for the top 20 - it hasn't really changed although the report did not have Comsec nominees as a major holder which it had in the past when the stock was being day traded.

My view from all this is that an announcement is not imminent - it'll happen when it happens.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.