TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

@JawDropperI've been saying this (your post) for yonks and...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @JawDropper

I've been saying this (your post) for yonks and everyone just jumps on me.. The Company IMO actually short circuited my call for a spill by calling an AGM with inclusion for a submission of new Directors giving a tiny window of 14 days to do so..

We are due an ANN shortly regarding the agenda for the AGM. I can only hope the Company will also make an ANN before the AGM regarding a plan for moving the Company forward with some positive news that will require a vote of shareholders at the AGM!

IMO if we don't get any 'news' before the AGM agenda and the agenda is just the normal re-election of Directors (and maybe some new mates) and their remuneration etc.etc. then once the AGM has been held we call another meeting and spill them all and take further legal action against those who have mismanaged the Company.

We also need to establish whether our major shareholder is 'fit for purpose' and get an urgent FIRB declaration with regard to potential non-compliance.

The stock market is obviously a bit like the 'wild west' but if laws are broken from deliberate and misleading conduct action can be taken and offenders can be held to account.

Just my two cents (again)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.