TON 0.00% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Jinan has a resolution about to go to Jinan shareholders to vote...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Jinan has a resolution about to go to Jinan shareholders to vote for Triton to be able to negotiate a loan with a Jinan related entity. the usual process of for there to be a meeting called and some info for the shareholders to vote on.
    will this go to vote with current deadlock? or will it go and then the Chinese bank strategically delays next steps? will shareholders vote against it?

Also the AGM vote against the placement facility would suggest that Jinan would want another form of security for any loan. I wonder what that could be. I think there is a good case that the vote against the placement facility increases the scope of Jinan to only offer debt trap deal. the greatest concern expressed by countries about the belt and road is how it strategically creates debt traps and as a consequence poorer countries need to give up sovereign assets. also there have been a number of shanghai stock exchange notices where Jinan has taken aggressive legal action against a subsidiary (Chinese subsidiary) who misses a payment.

the vote against the options also suggests that Jinan has not intention of positive progress until at least oct 2021..,.but as we already know at that point the wet season will be about to happen.

also is it possible for two directors to approve the sale of assets to a foreign entity while they have control?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 567750 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.