TON 0.00% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

I got a call from Lazuarus before AGM on behalf of Andrew...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I got a call from Lazuarus before AGM on behalf of Andrew Frazier. had one of the employees encouraging me to vote for Andrew.

I think we need to be very respectful of the fact Andrew is not a triton Employee. he is an investor and we need to be respectful of his time.

I also assume he is also not a puppet will to have $2m of salary over a few years to be passive.. at the end of the day he has no obligation to do anything but to look after his own investment. but I think he would have his next steps planned out. I am waiting for next steps.

if shareholders plan to contact him I think we should nominate one person to do this and that person ask if andrew would be open to shareholders giving him their details so he speaks for a even bigger block of support.

but let's not annoy him or waste his time or bombard his business. let's be respectful of his position and the fact he would be as upset as us.

if AF gives the green light for us to bombard ASIC...then let's do it. I'm not tell hear his next steps.
    Last edited by Amryan: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.3K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387750 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 278164 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.