TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

AGM, page-230

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I sincerely hope things change..and get better...and there is a positive communication statement at least by end of this month - probably the sooner the better - I would have assumed a number of shareholders would have already spoken to CEO David Edwards by now...

Ton has a shit load of graphite in the ground and numerous other things all ready to go,.

Graphite demand is a worldwide issue - furthermore, battery-grade demand is spiking - there is not enough stock worldwide... don't you and the rest of your shareholders have a very big mountain of the stuff, ready to sell to the market?

Isn't that one way of value-adding and returning some $$$ to TON and protecting your shareholders - at least that way, you can have some money put towards Capex and Opex expenditure? ASAP?

It's simple supply and demand... not supply and let's waits and see...

Good luck mate, as I say I will be watching along with numerous others. and will be ready to come back in again, and invest seriously if we hear positive and factual news from your acting CEO or whoever it is going forward.....

They all need to Get back on the walking track - pick up their shit, sorted things out, build a bridge together, and hell like any business relationship you need to compromise !!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $13.93K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666648 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.