BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Morning All,Dan has graciously covered as much as there was...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Morning All,

Dan has graciously covered as much as there was towards discussions during the AGM meeting for this year and was as impressed with all points Dan has covered.

I have just got back this morning from WA and first real opportunity to post anything decent. I did place a short note on Twitter and for some of you who don't have or use Twitter:

$BRK A quality GM on Friday.
    For me I got an opportunity to have great discussions with Michael Fry and Gracjan Lambert. I was very impressed with thier passion for BRK and delivering outcomes for shareholders. David has an A class team with him. Many thanks @BrooksideEnergy

The opportunity and gain from talking face to face with management and investors is very important and my feeling is that the whole group was very positive and driven to see this succeed through the 3 DSU and beyond.

Great to catch up and talk with others from both HC and Twitter that attended

David Prentice did mention the possibility of a meet and great opportunity in the coming weeks for SE Queensland and Northern NSW investors if they wanted to attend. If there is some interest in attending I will arrange for a time and venue somewhere on the Gold Coast similar to what was done in 2017

Over all, as excited as ever watching the progress of Brookside and very eager for the coming 6 to 12 months.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.