TLG 0.92% 55.0¢ talga group ltd

Hi Zoulou, thanks for you contribution to the discussions!One...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Zoulou, thanks for you contribution to the discussions!

One question to Talga's board I am thinking about a lot is the apparent dependability of Talga to LKAB. It is easy to talk about LKAB acting like a semi contractor for Talga, but that may not be the mindset of LKAB board. They can see the huge opportunity and only when they can participate in a substantial way will it be of interest to them. Else, what would be the impact on their business, only a distraction. Well, that's my line of thinking having some working life experience here.

It will be difficult to extract an answer on this issue, but maybe it is possible that it can be phrased in a question like "what are the alternatives the Board has considered beyond their planned JV with LKAB" and are they still on the table?

Appreciate it if you could pose this question to the board during the AGM. In case this is not your type of question, I will write directly to the Secretary of the Board. Thank you.

Full disclosure: I am a LT holder of Talga shares and have stimulated my children to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 53.8¢ $54.83K 101.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 20584 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 5940 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.