ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

AGM

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 930

Finally had a chance to watch some of the AGM -3/4 through. We finally got some answers to some questions in regard to Ellume I thought they could have at least done an announcement or an email to shareholders with that information but it is was it is. I guess from the discussions they are finding it difficult to find middle ground they want to give us peanuts and I assume we want a couple of cents per every unit sold as I assume it doesn't take much anteobind to make a million test kits is my guess.

The approval process in every country is different so that's going to drag on as they'll start to tighten so that some of these crap tests drop from the market and rightly so. AT least we have approvals in Italy,Spain etc - Big positive on these fronts they just have to get some sales in these countries alone and this could take off!!

So it's now in the hands of Disties hopefully something eventuates, we just need 1 big sale and that will lead to a domino effect with sales would be my guess.

TGA I'm not banking on getting big sales in OZ so if we do that will be a bonus, Happy we have appovals in Italy and Spain compare our population to them and we are small fry.

I guess we are all guilty of expectations/emotions and not appreciating how far and fast ANteo have gotten this test ready in such little time with their small team it truly has been a mammoth effort on their part. Kudos to all involved.

Sepsis is exciting and appreciation in SP will be seen 1st/2nd Qtr 2022.

The main thing I was happy about in all this is we got the 20+ million raising at 26c - we are funded was my main concern all those months ago it truly was a gift. We are set for funding for at least the next 2 years.

Batteries looks promising but am not going to say anything until a deal has been signed, sick of all these trials where they take a look at how we do thing and see if they can replicate or do a different way. Not sure how to combat this but if they are really keen and need to make changes or try this then $$$ we should be compensated or sign some sort of a agreement.

Otherwise, it becomes the old MIX and NO! We still have a long road to go but we should be seeing some sales 1st Qtr next year in Italy/Spain and Greece that will be our catalyst to world wide sales.

Cheers M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.