CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

agm

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Great AGM was impressed with the board with teh future plans. They also received a fare share of criticism in regards to their PR management somehow i dont think they will do anything about they just didnt get the point. Ill give a summary later key highlights

Entre: (oxides)
    * Oxides on time for end of June
    * upgrades expected +2-3 year mine life to current estimates
    * June updates on upgrades
    * June updates on revised numbers and earnings

Main:(Sulphides)
    * Project team to contiune study
    * General feel that splitting shouldnt be a problem a few models currently being investigated
    * Plant estimates being collated, land, electricity water etc
    * Feasability 09, fund approval post feasability and if all goes well production 2010-2011
    * Good vibe from management and acknowledgement this is there big earners

Dessert: Uranium
    * Estimates can be HUGE here holes being drilled
    * Results in June
    * No firm plan on Uranium production as yet in corp stratgy
    * Current oxides mine could be used to split teh uranium as a by product (thanks to HNC) yet they cant touch the uranium all ours i loved that hahahhah

Other Business
    * Uranium spin off company (OLY was that your recommendation i could see you i was on other side of room and had to shoot off after the AGM would like to have said hi). has been discussed although not a priority

* Listing in TSX or Hong Kong discussed however not priority

* Beauty of there tenaments is taht te sulphides, oxides and uranium are all in a 100Km stretch and oln 50Km has been explored more to come

IN SHOT BIG JUNE BIG YEAR BIG FUTURE -> If they can get it right they have the halllmarks for a big future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.