CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Great AGM was impressed with the board with teh future plans....

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Great AGM was impressed with the board with teh future plans. They also received a fare share of criticism in regards to their PR management somehow i dont think they will do anything about they just didnt get the point. Ill give a summary later key highlights

Entre: (oxides)
    * Oxides on time for end of June
    * upgrades expected +2-3 year mine life to current estimates
    * June updates on upgrades
    * June updates on revised numbers and earnings

Main:(Sulphides)
    * Project team to contiune study
    * General feel that splitting shouldnt be a problem a few models currently being investigated
    * Plant estimates being collated, land, electricity water etc
    * Feasability 09, fund approval post feasability and if all goes well production 2010-2011
    * Good vibe from management and acknowledgement this is there big earners

Dessert: Uranium
    * Estimates can be HUGE here holes being drilled
    * Results in June
    * No firm plan on Uranium production as yet in corp stratgy
    * Current oxides mine could be used to split teh uranium as a by product (thanks to HNC) yet they cant touch the uranium all ours i loved that hahahhah

Other Business
    * Uranium spin off company (OLY was that your recommendation i could see you i was on other side of room and had to shoot off after the AGM would like to have said hi). has been discussed although not a priority

* Listing in TSX or Hong Kong discussed however not priority

* Beauty of there tenaments is taht te sulphides, oxides and uranium are all in a 100Km stretch and oln 50Km has been explored more to come

IN SHOT BIG JUNE BIG YEAR BIG FUTURE -> If they can get it right they have the halllmarks for a big future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.