NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Totally agree with you Bob, Firstly all trial sites are now open...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Totally agree with you Bob, Firstly all trial sites are now open in the Ionic trial, which means 12 months on with this trial would tell me that they are seeing positive results otherwise why add more trial sites.

I can only go by GK reply to your email is that due to the fact that there are not a lot of patients participating in these trials, they are unable to provide meaningful statistical results, but this doesn't change the fact that they are still proceeding with it and adding more sites which i can only conclude that what they do have is positive enough to continue with the trial.

This would also apply to the DARRT and CEP trials these prestigious hospitals would not continue with the trials if they saw negative results, and with these trials we are also seeing that more prestigious hospitals joined to be part of the trials.

I don't know about you but i wouldn't want to be part of something that scientifically i can see is not going to work and ruin my prestigious hospital reputation and waste money and time. But maybe i am just too logical in my thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.