GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

agm, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Davo, there are no conspiracy theories.

Just read the proxy form and you will find out.

Whoops, I forgot. YOU ARE NOT A SHAREHOLDER!!!!!

Please explain to me what a vote by a show of hands means then.

And, you wrote:

"(ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED! proxy or not.)"

How can you count a vote that hasn't been proxied???
    IMHO, If you are not there in person, for your vote to be counted, it has to be allocated to a proxy. It has to be either the Chairman of the meeting or to a nominated proxy you have chosen.

By the way Davo, you are still avoiding the issue and tell us what you are doing here, telling us what is best for us all, when you are not a Shareholder, AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!

Have you got so much time on your hands that you are continuously searching through all the forums and give proper advise to all shareholders, or are you just here on a mission.

IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED, YOU KNOW, THEREFORE I BELIEVE THAT THE LATTER PART OF MY QUESTION TO YOU, IS THE MOST APPROPRIATE/APPLICABLE.??

Just answer the question, and be frank with us. You could even be one of the Directors for that matter, trying to convince us on what is best for us. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT DIRECTORS HAVE POSTED IN HOT COPPER, YOU KNOW.?

AFTER ALL, WE ARE ALL INCOGNITO AND WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER FROM A BAR OF SOAP!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO FINISH IT OFF, IT IS OUR MONEY THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOT YOURS.

So Davo, no conspiracy on my part, but plenty from yours.

Unless you come out clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.