GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

agm, page-35

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ADDENDUM TO MY PREVIOUS POST

Poor Davo,

You are really something to talk, and write about it my friend.

Your comments:

"("WHO IS GOING TO THE MEETING, IF ONLY FOUR ARE GOING, I'LL TRY THE UTMOST TO BE THE NUMBER FIVE."

can i also state the blatantly obvious.. get to the meeting!

if you trust noone else with your shares or vote get their yourself)"

Really Davo, do you really know what you are talking about or are you just making it up as you go along.
    You don't even know who I am, where I live (it could be on the other side of the world for what you know. As a matter of facts, there are posters who actually do live there you know?), and for me to go to the meeting, not knowing if the support is there, it would be plain stupid.

And, as far as the drugs that you mentioned mate, my suggestion is that you should be really looking at yourself in the mirror first. You may get a big shock!!!!

And, You have no stated interest here, you are a shareholder in KZL, same as me, and you are posting on the GGY threads.
    MMMMHHHHH!!!

What are you worrying about. Are you worried that KZL may not get what they are after?? You seem to be more worried that me, my friend!!!!!!!!!

The may, and they may not get it. The meeting has not been resolved as yet and, although thing may not look rosy, there is still hopes.

Buddy

And I am a holder of GGY, and I will continue to hold for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.