88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Green56FJ - Voting was always closing on the 9th May via Proxy...

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    Green56FJ - Voting was always closing on the 9th May via Proxy Online, unless voting via poll and attending AGM.

I believe this was the easiest and best way to make the necessary changes to remove the MD and or importantly force 35% remuneration cuts asap, as are way out of touch and unreasonable imo..

If holders believed the rubbish recently posted and voted against wanting change then it's a big, missed opportunity imo and very unfortunate to read the misleading and unsubstantiated information. Just a game of spin! This was unacceptable as I clearly clarified that a full board spill will not be what I wanted to do, my main focus was on MD, remuneration and seeing much greater independence and accountability from 88 to effectively plan by reducing costs into the future. The rest was just spin and noise from the other side!

But it is what it is and hopeful we still see a second strike, which is necessary imo for 88 to have more independence for all holders, much better-balanced company and answer holder's calls/emails imo into the future.

BUT if 88 survive and remain unchallenged, then I simply move to next step, as over a billion shares is significant and indicates many holders are not impressed with 88, not matter how anyone decides to spin this. 88 does have big issues and concerns going forward and holders are not impressed imo.

I now have well over 5% and will serious consider a 249D in next few weeks, but will assess after the votes come in. I am dead serious about seeing changes. If 88 status quo remains unchanged imo just watch this "lifestyle company" continue imo and watch the excessive over the top $700+k and all other managements remuneration increase big time imo, I will always demand accountability and fight for realistic remuneration and better planning for all investors against 88.

This was never about SI's v's Retail, massive dilution and consolidation, that was all a massive misleading propaganda spin beat up and a game played to deflect and strike fear of what I was really on about. If we holders lose this vote mark my words, if I do a 249D there will be absolutely no misleading or unsubstantiated information ever posted again, only black and white facts. All the candidates will be clearly presented, then all holders can then choose but we will always expect to have spin posters who will fight to keep their masters imo.

All the best to all!!! Is anyone going to the AGM? Be good to hear any feedback for those able to attend. I would ask to those attending ask the serious questions and address the concerns most holders have. Roger Out!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $66.91K 33.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595923835 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.