88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

AGM, page-186

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    Skan8... Yes we all argue (debate) occasionally, BUT we try our best to do it respectfully, occasionally in the heat of the moment we all say the wrong things, hence why I try and focus just on the company who are directly responsible for my investment. Companies have directors who have directors insurance to deal with defamation. Plenty of companies sue holders on HC all the time.

I retired young and earn 6 figure passive income away from investing, investing is important to my financial security. Having someone stalk and harass only me on HC this is personal and he doesn't even know me or anything about me (meeting once for a few mins doesn't count) yes, I know who he is as we have met a few years back. Now after many years, he has publicly defamed, slandered, insulted and attacked with some of the nastiest comments all impacting on my creditability, reputation, integrity, character. We are all accountable for our actions.

Skan8, I have seen you attack people who posted something not nice to you, try and endure this daily, now fortnightly/monthly from this FIFO worker and over 4 +yrs and it is getting worse going off those last 2 posts. He will not stop, even after HC restricted both our accesses to each other's posts, I never comment about him and he ignores HC and still comments defaming me, so I have to end it once and for all... I hate weak bullies! The old days are gone, this is now the world we live in unfortunately as social media has taken over our lives...

BUT this one poster on here has relentlessly not stopped his defaming pursuit over many years and now it's time after ignoring my warning advised to me from my defamation barrister, who told me to wait after publicly posting a warning, as I wanted to serve a writ last year. I waited and he couldn't help himself, as still is happening, we are all big boys and don't have to like each other, but to defame is not on!!!!.

I posted some of my holdings, SI letters etc etc, still attacks my creditability and actually thinks it's funny to portray me as "poor" and "a can collector". My partners beautiful son, 22 suffers autism, works part time at Good Samaritans sorting cans, clothes etc, only earns $6 hr and he has 88E shares. I am furious about this bully who is weak and sick of this immature person's attacks and yes, hits home very hard. I will end this!!!

Now it's just time to hit bullies where it counts, so "reap what a so-called big shot $$$ boaster on here sows". Can't wait to end this once and for good and watch him sheet himself sitting behind a keyboard reading hundreds of defaming posts once served. My legal team are confident I have a tight case due to the overwhelming number of attacking posts (hundreds) and he was warned! He chooses not to STOP!!!

A real man would publicly apologise and own up to their mistakes and take back those horrible personal attacking comments, but this has gone way too far now!

Apologise to all that this distraction is on here, but I unfortunately was told to offer a warning which he still ignores, that I intend to proceed with defamation litigation. So, I had to post my intention on here again, as he works FIFO and doesn't post at work, unfortunately as I would love to take this to his employer if cannot be handed a court writ in person, it is never mailed, maybe at an airport will probably be the best way to hand deliver.... I will not be posting any further commentary on here regarding this, so back to 88E. GLTA!!!...
    Last edited by docmin24: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.