EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

I'd like to congratulate you guys on some of the good recent...

1. 60 Posts.
    I'd like to congratulate you guys on some of the good recent posts that have been made. Good substance instead of the off the cuff comments by people who have really put no effort into investigation into EWCs activities and the actual facts.

Personnally I'm a value investor and in general terms when I look at what EWC have I look at it like this:

790 BCF proven gas
    at current gas prices and Australian dollar that gas is worth about A$11.3bn or A$7.20 per share (and that's a fact)
    Even if half of that $7.20 is required to get the gas out of the ground, pay loans, pay tax and operating costs that leaves real value of atleast A$3.60 per share.
    That still doesn't include the up to 7 TCF that they suspect they have. It doesn't include the capital on the ground in terms of power station equipment, the Australian assets, future deals that may be struck with the Arab Emirates.

To be able to buy shares at 30 cents when the proven value is more than ten times that is great value. The downside is minimal the upside is spectacular.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $61 5.555K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 549999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 83333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.