BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

moreld I've been and read your "transcript" of Biota's AGM and...

1. 120 Posts.
    moreld I've been and read your "transcript" of Biota's AGM and appreciate your candour, however without being too critical I would like your opinion on a couple of points that were brought up - if you wish to do so of course.
    1. the election of Michael Montalbo - you felt that he didn't do enough to sell himself - but the other directors that were up for nomination did - even with their past record?
    2. The issue of clairvoyancy - even I do not believe in such arcane mystical arts as these but I completely disagree with your use of this term in whether we should've accepted GSK's earlier settlement offers. What was our risk and auditing committees doing? What did they think GSK was going to do- rollover and not use its considerable cash position against a much much smaller foe. GSK has a history of doing that. Any company in a similar position would do the same! Therefore I fell that your description is condescending to say the least. However I really do appreciate the time you have taken to report on the AGM. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.